
Lately I have not been doing that well. I have failed misery at my healthy eating. I have skipped weeks at a time of walking/running. I have had bad anxiety mixed with attacks. I fear my identity has been stolen. I have had credit cards charged and my bank account charged with purchases I do not recognize. I have been struggling with friends, loosing them, smothering them. I have been feeling rejected and needy. I have been missing my family and my hometown. Needless to say it has not been my, my week, or even my month.
As bad as it all may seem to me I am here to thank you. THANK YOU! You read right, all of you. All of the bloggers that I follow I am here to tell you that you keep me going, you inspire me, you give me hope.
When I am feeling down, when I am feeling uninspired I read your blogs and you remind me of the positive things in the world, you make me smile with your stories, you inject me with the good things happening in your lives.
Nicole, lately I have been super excited about your engagement. I am happy to read about all your planning and your dilemmas about guests lists.
Melanie, I am happy about your new condo, your upcoming birthday and how you have turned your life around, after all the set-backs and down days that you blogged though, I am happy to see good things coming your way.
Sandy you always inspire me with your dedication to your health and your workouts. I always look forward to something positive and encouraging in your blog, as well as Barry's it's amazing how even though I do now "know you", you are both amazing to me.
Anastasia, I had missed you lots girly, but I am glad to see you back with everything going on with you I am happy to catch up with one of my favorite girlies :)
There are many more of you that keep my spirits up daily, and again I thank you!
One last personal thanks to Seth, I am so glad I met you. You make me smile all the time with your statuses on Facebook, you rock!
I hope I get back to feeling better soon, on the mean time I have all of you lovelies!!!
Hope you are having a great week!
You are amazing! That lil shoutout made me sooo happy!! =D And here I thought all the wedding talk was UBER annoying to my readers! TEXT CALL OR SKYPE ANY FRIGGIN TIME!! Dont be sad!
ReplyDeleteWish I was there with you or you were here, we'd hang out like best of friends. You're always in my prayers and I am wishing you well. Sending some positive vibes. =)
ReplyDeleteWow. Having your identity stolen is a big suck (I know, that's obvious)
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better soon too. And you're welcome.
I'm sorry about your identity. The first thing is to contact the SS office! Once they're alerted, nothing can be purchased under your name.
ReplyDeleteI'm still paying for a $30,000 car I've never driven or seen in my life! (well, not exactly paying for it, but my credit score is).
I love how you turned this positive by mentioning the good things of your friends! This is awesome!!!!
Hope you feel better soon!
Chica, I hope I can always make you smile. Be good to yourself.
ReplyDeleteHunny, I'm so sorry you're in such a rough place and I am truly honoured for the personal shout out. I'm glad I help. I hope I continue to help. I'm finally back in a better place and you will be too. It's so hard once you're out of the routine to get back into it. Once you decide you are going to do it, you will. In the meantime, I hope you know how much I appreciate your support and comments and I always look forward to them.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself my friend. Any time, just write to me. I will always support you.
Aw, I hope you feel better soon & hope things look up for you!
ReplyDeleteWow...I'm concerned about your possible identity theft. Have you compared all your receipts to the amounts showing up? Sometimes company names can be disguised.
ReplyDeleteShame on me for getting addicted to FB and neglecting my blog visits. I DO follow you there though. *hugs*
ReplyDelete