Thursday, July 22, 2010

*DiNnEr OuT*

Well this was a while ago, about a month actually. The pictures are not the best either but I hope you get the idea. The roomie and I decided to go out to eat one afternoon and he had been bugging me to try this place for the longest time. What really attracted me was the fact that it is both an Italian restaurant and a Chinese restaurant in one. According to the roomie this is common in New York and Little Italy were this two are common cuisines, I do not know if that this true or not but I enjoyed it a lot.


The Place is Called Paul's Pizza Roma, that is the front of the restaurant I love that clock by the way!!!
I loved the inside but check this out, the table clothes are newspapers from the 60's.

It was small and cozy and dimly lit, I loved the ambiance.
I got sesame chicken and the roomie got a calzone.
Then we picked at each other's food, I loved my meal and his was also pretty yummy. Overall I enjoyed this restaurant a lot.

5 comments:

  1. I could really go for some Chinese. I think Saturday I'll be ordering in:D Hope you are well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its like you get the best of both worlds! The best thing I have seen here in Cali is Chinese Food and Donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that looks good. I'm hungry now!

    xo anastasia b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, I have never heard of a resturant that specializes in both Italian and Chinese...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arghhh! It's 2:18am here and you have me craving for some chinese food. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!