Sunday, March 21, 2010

*Spring Break*


Hey everyone I am officially back! I have been gone for like a month ahah! I am happy to report that I am feeling much better and not only that but this past week with Cesar here was AMAZING!! I don't think I have had this much fun in a while. I have a lot of pictures to share with you so I will divide it up on several posts. I am happy to be back to the online world I have felt a bit disconnected. Literally. Cesar who is my 19 yr old nephew from my half-sister arrived to San Antonio last Saturday and was here until this past Saturday. An entire week of nothing but fun! I was exhausted half of the time. We ate out, drove around, visited the city and bought a lot of stuff.


(Here we are looking dorkish lol. Well I am anyway.)

8 comments:

  1. awh girl! Im happy you had fun :) can't wait to see the pics that you post up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it! So pretty =D Glad you are feeling better and had so much fun! Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had fun this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling better sweetie, I was a bit worried.

    Just from his picture Cesar looks like a fun guy! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of the fun you had.

    And thanks for your comments, you always make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww...! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Good to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look great, girl! :D :D You both look super happy, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh you look so pretty in that picture!! Well that's just wonderful that you had a great week with him!!! Sometimes you need to just have some true fun to restart yourself. Welcome back hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetie, I've missed you!!!!!! Glad you had a fun time ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!