Wednesday, March 17, 2010

* Instant Love*

(In Style.com)
I have been feeling a bit better mostly because I have had to. My nephew got here this past Saturday and it has been loads of fun. I'll be sharing all the pics and details after he leaves. I was very happy to see my most current issue of In Style, I love Gwen Stefani she is such an inspiration to me when it comes to make-up, music, and fashion she truly is unique and genuine. As for details on Mr. Country nothing very good to say there, I am majorly confused and I have decided to ignore it all until further notice aha! I am trying my best to not feel anything otherwise I would be doubly unhappy. Anyway I have missed you all and I will be needing to catch up with all your blogs soon, on the mean time take care and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. wow, great thing!! you are better now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing better, nice to see you blogging again at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Instyle Magazine.
    aww...I hope you and Mr Country can work it out--whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my old blog got deleted by blogger
    heres my new blog follow my & ill follow you 100% guarantee!

    http://latesthiphopalbums.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better, and I adore Gwen Stefani as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, what Audrey said. I'm glad you're feeling better Yessika.

    Gwen is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!