I know I have been saying this for a while, but this really is my last two days in El Paso, my time here has dragged on and I am grateful, but my home is now San Antonio, my savings are dwindling, I have to go work, and life must start NOW! So come the weekend I will be gone. I did not get to spend much time with my mother, she truly is my best friend, so tonight I changed that. I took her out and here is what we did!!
First we went to Barnes and Noble and look what I found........

(Kat Von D and John Mayer on Magazine covers!! My lucky day! :))

(My mom outside the movies, I promised her I had erased this pic...I know I am bad :(...)

First we went to Barnes and Noble and look what I found........

(Kat Von D and John Mayer on Magazine covers!! My lucky day! :))

(My mom outside the movies, I promised her I had erased this pic...I know I am bad :(...)

This is what we watched, it was very funny, it was lovely hearing her laughter...
Finally we went to Denny's to have some hot chocolate and coffee on this cold rainy night. Perfect ending to out night together...I had a lot of fun, and it was nice catching up with her. Hope you all are having a good Thursday..48 hours left in El Paso for me....
aawww...!! Now you made me miss my mom!! :(
ReplyDeleteSo cool you had an awesome day!! Love going to Barnes and Noble and Borders
Oh sweetie, I'm glad you enjoyed staying home! Hope you have a safe trip going back! :D
ReplyDeleteawh..that is so sweet you took your mom out :) sounds like you ladies had a fun time!
ReplyDeletegreat photos, looked like a fun time :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww moms! I love mommy time!! Glad you had a great time =D
ReplyDeleteHey bella,
ReplyDeleteIt is really nice to see that you have such a special bond with your mother. I also have a special bond with my parents. Growing up, during my teenage years, I did not take advantage of their wisdom and great personalities. Now I appreciate all that and call them all the time. It is always nice to spend time with the people who truly love us the most.
It seems like you had a great night. Bright Thursday to you...
Aquiles
Sounds like the perfect night! I'm looking forward to seeing that movie, actually.
ReplyDeleteI miss my mom, I don't think she's going to make it home until next week because of the snow storms we keep getting over here.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good night. Glad you got to spend this bit of time with her before heading home.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! It makes me wish i was closer with my mother butwe just don't have much in common! I mean c'mon, she loves bingo and the sci-fi Chanel!
ReplyDeleteawwww, how sweet.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you. Really liked your blog. Lia
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww she looks adorable :D
ReplyDelete