There is a reason I love magazines, actually there are lots of reasons, but a main one, is the cover stars and the photo shoots. I love LOVE the photo spreads. This is my favorite by far this month.. I love Victoria :).... How cute is she??!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








She actually still takes a good photograph. I hadn't really seen her for years.
ReplyDeleteI love Victoria Beckham. She is definitely a fashion icon. I love the headband she has on in the picture where she is giving her doggy a bath. =)
ReplyDeleteI love that she's not a blonde. hehe.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a cute little Barbie!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and the post! Glad I dropped in for a peek!
ReplyDeleteHawk
jajaja I loved it when I saw it on the mail. My fave one is the one with the cupcakes :D
ReplyDelete