Wednesday, February 10, 2010

* I aM bAcK*



I finally made it back to San Antonio, it's cold and rainy. I have been here since Saturday. Ever since then I have done nothing but catch up, bills, clothing, un-packing, mail, ect. it has been crazy. I have a lot of blogs to catch up with, so please don't think I have forgotten you, I simply have fallen 5 days behind. I started catching up earlier today, only to see nothing but sad and horrible news. Ladies, I am so sorry, for some of the personal tragedies some of you are going through, I don't even know what to say, except that I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that you find the strength and the courage you need to pull you through this difficult times.


Aside from just getting back to the routine of things, I noticed that one of my dogs is starting to show some signs of aging, she refuses to jump or walk much. She whimpers when I try to hold her legs. San Antonio has been surprisingly cold, tonight we have a freeze warning, all this is making it even harder on her bones. I am saddened to face the reality of her death soon. I have had her for 11 years, I suppose I have been lucky, but I guess I had never really thought of her as old, or dying.



I have been too busy to really feel the pain of missing my family again, but since I am settling back down, I begin to feel the familiar ache in my heart that tells me I am once again, alone in a new city. It feels almost un-real that I was here then I was back now I am HERE again. Next week I am really trying to find a job. Applying everywhere I possibly can. The time has come for me to get a job. I have missed all of you a lot, and I hope that as I continue to catch up, there are more happy news than bad. I hope you all find yourself healthy, happy, and looking forward to the weekend.

This is just for you LIZ, I miss you and Luisito ( Nenuco) so much. I enjoyed sleeping with him those last few hours before I left. I am surprised I did not cry. Hope you guys are doing good, please oh please STAY SAFE!



10 comments:

  1. Yay for being back! we've missed you! Sorry about your dog! How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are back!

    Coming back to that new place we try to call home from that place we will always call home is tough. But we must make the trip and get back to the routine--hoping that the new place will someday feel like home.

    I cant believe you have had the same pet for eleven years. You are definitely lucky.

    Stay warm....
    Aquiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home safely.

    I think you first notice dogs aging in the colder months. That seems to be when it hits them the hardest.

    Although it was a really hot summer that made my parents know it was time to put their dog down. She just couldn't handle it.

    But enough about that. That was ages ago. Happy thoughts. You're back. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWW cutest little fella. And ummm nenuco. Baby smell :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the special suprise I will try to stay safe and of course nenuco is greatly missing you and those long naps he would only have in your arms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to have you back! It is hard to get back into life after being gone because we have to take care of all of the boring stuff first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words are so genuine. I'm glad you got back to San Antonio. I dunno why but I always thought Texas was really warm?? What crazy weather this year. Ohh I'm sorry to hear about your doggie, I've never had a pet so I don't know what it's like but cherish her dear while you still got her! I understand about missing family. I know you've written about travelling so much, I hope you have a webcam? Maybe you can see your family more so it feels more like they are there with you? Just a thought. I hope you get some rest!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really glad that you made it home safely. Good luck with catching up and finding a job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It could just be the cold weather affecting your dog. It's harder on the joints. Maybe it's just arthritis. Dogs can get that too, right?

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!