Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Starting New....

I first began blogging back in 2009 when I first moved to San Antonio from El Paso. I used it as a means to let all my feelings out and along the way I met some wonderful people and read some wonderful blogs. I'm not exactly sure why I stopped but I had felt the inspiration leave me. I didn't feel like I had anything to offer. I have not blogged since 2012 though at least once a month since then I wondered why not. Lately the need to come back to blogging has felt greater than ever. See in so many ways I am a totally different person and yet still the same lost and confused girl that I was in 2009 at 22. I'm almost 30 now and I just feel that need to write things all out in order to make sense of it all. Will I have readers again? Will I make friends like I did last time? To be honest I don't know. I don't think I am a great writer, I don't think I have great or innovative ideas and I don't intend to blog for monetary proposes. No all I want is to be able to put it all out and maybe see and find that I am not alone. That in this vast sea of "perfect" blogs and "famous" blogs there are still just normal and regular people writing about the day to day struggles and keeping it real. I just want to relate. I just want for someone to be able to read any of my entries and feel like they are not alone. If I can achieve that then I have met my purpose for writing. So it is with this hope in my heart that I intend to begin my blogging journey yet again. I hope we can meet soon. I hope we can share and see that we are not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!