In love with the vast openness of my city. The anonymity of living in a place like this, where nobody knows your name and much less your face. Living and wandering around in state of of oblivion, oh its been so long since I have felt the familiarity of anything.
Swimming through the ocean that is my 20's lost and confused and wandering without real purpose or direction.
I feel something inside.Something that feels like it can be awakened.
On the brink.
Yes, I feel on the brink of something great. Days spent analyzing and finally working on myself enough to find a rhythm to find a path.
Sorry if my words and my thoughts confuse you. Forgive me if my writing seems scattered and pointless.
Where have I been? For so long I have hidden behind the mask that is this disease, that had consumed me slowly eating away at pieces of my life and my being. No more.
I say no more.
I have given it to much power.... to many thoughts...to many days...way to many of my dreams...
Like a thief it has stolen away to much of my youth. I give you no more.
It's a long road ahead, I have but only begun and I feel weary already.
Hold on, I must hold on. I have so much more to live, see and accomplish. I know I can make it there. I want it so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!