Saturday, November 5, 2011

*My Culinary Adventures*

It's no secret that I love to cook, I also love to bake. Given a choice I would have to pick baking over cooking though it would break my heart am sure. Lately I have been on a major cupcake kick. I have made a different cupcake practically every week for the last two months and I have to thank my friends for always being there to consume my madness. I have decided that since I love to bake them so much and I have received amazing feedback I am going to attempt selling them. I am very excited at my first project which is my friends son birthday party. In 3 weeks, I am making 80 cupcakes in 4 different flavors. I sure hope that the whole thing is a success.

This was my pumpkin cupcake with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting. (Not to be confused with my previous pumpkin cheesecake filled cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting.)
My most loved cupcake to date, the snickers cupcake, filled with a snickers caramel sauce and topped with a cream cheese frosting, all made from scratch down to the caramel sauce.
My first attempt cookie dough filled cupcakes, the frosting was a bit of a FAIL, but now I know what I did wrong.
My cookies and cream cupcakes.

So what do you all think? Want a taste?

1 comment:

  1. They all look scrumptious! Especially the cookie & cream ones :)

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!