So it's a lovely Saturday morning here in San Antonio, and I can expect another hot day. I don't have much planned for my day but hopefully some cool plans come up, I love living by the day and never knowing what may come up. My best friend in town Aubrey is gone for four days to Colorado and am already having withdraws, I absolutely love her and we pretty much spend every waking minute with each other , I do have her dog though this lovely wiener dog named Bella, so that makes 4 dogs in my tiny apt. which makes it pretty busy around here. I have some totally new obsessions that I will be sharing with you all in the coming days, and also I have lost 40 lbs!! Yes ladies and gentleman finally stuck to a plan long enough to make it, I still have a very long way to go but I am very excited about my new found will power. So pretty much that's whats been happening and all this seems a bit rambled and mixed in but I'll get back into the swing of things.
Hope everyone is doing good I'll be catching up pretty soon.. On the mean time here are some pics of my dog and Bella and of my lovely bestie!! Have a great Saturday my lovelies..
The Beautiful Bestie...Aubrey...
Bella and Samoa
Omg! I am so jealous! & So proud of you! That is AMAZING! =D
ReplyDelete