Monday, June 27, 2011

*I luvs* it*

So I have been around the blogging world for a while and I have met some amazing people, but recently I discovered that one of the lovelies that I absolutely adore not only has her own Etsy shop but she creates her own art! Needless to say she has become my new obsession and I already purchased some prints from her.



Here are some of the prints I purchased proudly on display on my fridge!


If you have some time go check her out and of course go see her shop it's amazing!!

4 comments:

  1. Great style! Kinda reminds me of the animation for Gorillaz videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her stuff! Love seeing that you posted when I open my reader! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!!

    I'm SOOO glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!