I feel lost in a sea of doubts, in a list of day to day roles that I don't seem to belong..
I have nothing that defines me, and I feel lost, like I do not exists in anything.
I have no job.....no career....no degree....no children...no purpose to fill...and I feel like I am drifting away.....
Do we live because we are defined by what we do? What we are? and what happens when we do nothing? When we are nothing....Who am I? Where is my life going? I am getting old so fast...
Everywhere I turn I feel there is a wall, I am trying so hard...I feel that I am trying so hard......
I feel no purpose, I feel no direction.....and it's becoming too much for me to deal with, I am breaking underneath my perfectly seeming surface......
This could not be further from the truth! You are amazing! You are so young and have plenty of time for alot of things! =D
ReplyDelete*hugs* Hang in there, hun. All I can say is... this too, shall pass.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm very certain that the perfect job will come up for you. It's only a matter of time, all you have to do is be patient and hopeful. *hugs again*
ReplyDeleteOh hunny! I hate you feel this way. We are all important, all unique, all valuable. I know sometimes it doesn't feel that way, but don't ever doubt it. Life gets better. I know it's hard to believe that sometimes, but people love you and you're important to them.
ReplyDeleteDon't ever forget that.
I just read a great quote..
ReplyDeleteLife isn't about discovering who we are, it's about creating who we will become.
You might feel like you're in a place where you have nothing left to lose, but that just means you have everything to gain. Decide what you want out of life, and then go for it.
We're all here to support you.
At 32, married and with a child, I have the exact feeling! I love Scoman's saying. So true.
ReplyDeleteStay strong! This emotion gets to us all.
ReplyDeletei don't have a job, career, friends, don't be down. we all hafta remember what we DO have. at least we have a place to vent. haha
ReplyDeleteluvs u