Saturday, April 24, 2010

*The Retards that run the World*

I rarely like to get political or involved in issues that may attract negativity to my blog. Yet, within the span of two days two things have gotten under my skin. I am not particularly going to give my opinion, I only present to you, what this things have been, and await to hear your take on it. What do you think?

First I give you the banned commercial from ABC and FOX. According to them this commercial was not suitable for "family hour" so they decided not to air it. Yet, consider that this are channels that show us, Victorias Secret ads, Dancing with the Stars ( women dressed, well barely dressed), Desperate Housewives and other shows and commercials that may be deemed, not "family friendly." So what is the big deal? Why ban this commercial? Is it really about the "plus-size" woman in the commercial? Do not even get me started on the fact that they call this "plus-size." So here I present you the "BANNED COMMERCIAL"






Next we have something a bit more political. I will say nothing except post an excerpt of the news and you guys tell me what do you think about this new law in Arizona? Good idea? Bad Idea? Why? lol I feel like a teacher..but seriously I want to hear your opinions.




9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that Lane Bryant commercial is banned, especially on Fox which has shows like Family Guy and American Dad on it!! LOL! So ridiculous!!!

    The second video...OMG!! Don't even get me started!!! I lived in Arizona, and I can tell you for a fact, it is THE WORST STATE TO LIVE IN FOR A MEXICAN! They're very hostile and racist! It was almost as I had to keep quiet about my nationality. Never mind that I have a green card and have been paying taxes since I started working--never been on welfare, and my entire college education was paid out of MY OWN POCKET!!!! I've NEVER gotten any kind of student loans or financial aid.
    This is a terrible and harsh new law. It violates human rights. What a hostile place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think banning that Lane Bryant commercial is ridiculous! It isn't even that risque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woman in the Lane Bryant commercial is hella sexy, but the commercial itself is hardly racy. I don't see what the big deal is at all.

    PS: I had to watch it twice just to reaffirm my view. Yeah, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm sexy! Loving that commercial-- no idea why it's banned. They show hella racier stuff than that! Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished watching the Arizona bill video. That's some truly horrible stuff.

    http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/apr2010/pers-a26.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, honestly I didn't know about this whole thing going on in az. Watched the vid you put up and now, I'm pissed. I can't believe what is going on there. I am seriously at a lost for words. Even more racial profiling is going to be going on! Thanks for bringing this video/issue to light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great video looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lane Bryant commercial shouldn't have been banned. I don't see anything wrong with it. Does it have anything to do with her being full figured? I think she looks great. She represents to typical everyday girl.

    P.S. I tagged you in my latest blog post sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep reading blogs that claim the Lane Bryant ad will now be shown at late night, etc., but Victoria's Secret ads have no restrictions. I'm not sure that's true of Victoria's Secret ads, is it? I've not paid attention, I guess, but I don't remember seeing them at all hours of the day.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!