Sunday, February 21, 2010

*WeEkEnD ReCaP*

This weekend was the best that I have had in months.
FRIDAY
Everything started Friday night, when the roomie took the day off in order to help Officer John move out. We got there at 1pm and left at 9 pm. We went out to have some dinner then continued to work throughout the evening. I got to meet some wonderful people, and even though the circumstances were gloomy, I was glad to be able to be out of the apartment and relating to human beings ( that were not my family) for the first time in months. I was happy that we were able to help him so much, when we finally got home I made dinner then we hit the sack, I thought I had not done that much but Saturday morning I was SORE!! On the bright side I did skip my workout that day since think that lifting boxes and running back and forth all day made up for it.
SATURDAY
Saturday was the BEST! I finally met up with Mr.Country. After months of talking he came to San Antonio. I can't say much because my blog is public but all I can say is....well it was so good I am SPEECHLESS. I had not had that much fun or gone out in like....forever! I got home at 3a.m. I really don't know what to make of all of it. I don't even know if I will see him again. Honestly I don't care last night was worth it all.
SUNDAY
Sunday I just decided to take it easy and watch some movies on Netflix, I h to make up for loosing yesterday's workout since I was too busy having fun, I ran for thirty minutes then did push-ups and sit-ups for another thirty. So now I am off to have dreams of the great weekend I had and hope I get a repeat of Saturday night soon......
I hope all of you had a great weekend as well...now for another work week..Bring it MONDAY!!

11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend.

    I think I like the sound of Sunday over the other two days.. but then I'm not a social creature.

    Glad the meetup with Mr Country was worth the wait too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekends always leave you with an awesome attitude towards the Monday, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw I wish you could talk more about Mr. Country! I love boy talk!!! lol. That's awesome you had a great weekend, this week is going to be just as great!

    xo anastasia b

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous, I haven't really gone out in ages-at least since before my dad went into the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good!!! Are you working already? Where at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog! :D I LIKE IT

    I follow you, i hope you follow me toooo????

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kisssss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, sounds like you had a good one! I did too, but now it's time to buckle down and start the week... Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww sounds like a very productive weekend. There's nothing like starting the weekend helping someone. That definitely puts it to a positive start. =) And hmmm wish I could have read more about Mr. Country. Maybe we'll chat again in ym and you can tell me details! hahahahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo lala I LOVE boy talk too! I am with anastasia =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww. Sounds very promising. And I love Netflix. I've just discovered the joy of watching movies instantly on my laptop...

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!