So I got this idea from a fellow blogger over at http://www.skittlesplace.net/
I will be listing 10 things and you have to spot which are true which are false....I am taking a step further and the person that gets the most right answers wins a $10 dollar gift card to one of the following places....Starbucks, Target, Barnes & Noble and yes so that Liz can play to WAL-MART!!! (ahaha yes I said it Liz, deal with it, and PLAY!!) So here go the 10 things remember to comment with your answers I'll reveal the truth and the winner on Feb. 14, 2010...
1.) I have "been" with a girl.....
2.) I have never done drugs, not even your basic weed....
3.) I loathe drinking alcohol....I simply can't take it....
4.)I have stolen before...
5.) My ex cheated on me with another woman for 2 years, married her had a baby, and was still dating me without me knowing any of this.......
6.) I was a Girl Scout
7.) I have had 5 car accidents
8.) I have broken my ankle, my arm, and my wrist....
9.) I have a secret so big, that if revealed would damage someone very deeply.....
10.) I use to work at Mc Donalds
There you have it guys...Hope you are having a lovely Friday...YAY!!!

Oh wow. This is a fun game.
ReplyDeleteBut some of them might make me feel bad if I get them wrong.
Ummmm.. okay... here we go..
1 False
2 False
3 True
4 True
5 True. There seems like too much detail there for it to be made up.
6 False
7 True
8 False
9 True
10 False
Okay, most of it was guess work. Hope I didn't offend you with any of the answers =p
I'll take a wild guess and say true to #2, 3, 9 & 10.
ReplyDelete1. False
ReplyDelete2. True (I've never done drugs either)
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. False
7. False
8. False
9. True
10. True
I'd like my gift card from Target please...
lol!
1) T
ReplyDelete2) T
3) T
4) F
5) F
6) T
7) T
8) T
9) T
10) F
Lots of guessing involved!!
1.) False
ReplyDelete2.) True
3.) True
4.) False
5.) True
6.) True
7.) False
8.) True
9.) True
10.)True
Yikes that was tough!
1.false 2.true 3.true 4.true 5.true 6.true 7.false 8.false 9.true 10.true please enter me I am still in time
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I like this, but since it's like feb 16 now.... I can't play...BOO!!!!!
ReplyDelete