I know I m probably behind, but I have been wanting to see this movie forever, and I finally got to tonight with my best friend. The movie had a lot of bad reviews but I could careless because I loved it!! Funny and entertaining I was glad I could get away from all the bullshit for at least 90 min. Now I am off to watch another movie I have been wanting to see, I'll post that later. Hope you guys are having a great start of week, now going on mid-week ;).
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I haven't even heard about that move. You're ahead of at least one person!
ReplyDeleteEverybody's beating me up ... I have to go to the movies!!! I wanna see this one too!
ReplyDeleteHave missed out on this one..Wud wait for your reviews about it..
ReplyDelete:-)
I want to see this one.
ReplyDeleteI love Hugh Grant!
ReplyDelete