Thursday, December 3, 2009

Subliminal Messages!!

(Image Obtained from Google)

So I was just bored and searching stuff online when I noticed that the FedEx logo has an arrow in it! Apparently it is known by many, but this is the first time I noticed? Had any of you noticed this before?? If not look at the picture above can you see it?


P.S. Check out and join my very first Giveaway!!
http://angel6033.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-very-first-giveaway.html

4 comments:

  1. haha! omg I never noticed it until now! Even the BF said he hadnt noticed. Good find lady =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be darned. So it does. (It took me some lookin' to see it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was there, but then we don't have Fed Ex here, so I'm totally using that as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!