Hey guys this post is an update and a short temporary good-bye!!
On the bright side to my absences, I am getting to go back home to my family in El Paso for the holidays!! The reason I will be away for a while is intresting and also kinda of a bummer..
Since I was broke and could not afford a plane or bus ticket, I decided to catch a ride with my dad, now let me explain in case you did not know my dad is a truck driver. His route usually involves coming from El Paso all the way to Miami he always comes through San Antonio and on the way back from Miami to El Paso he takes a diffrent route that takes him through Dallas instead of San An, therefore, long story short I will be catching a ride with him all the way to Miami and then back home to El Paso, so even though I technically leave tommorow at 6 am I will not be home until about a week from now :(!! This also means that I will not have internet availability for a while, unless I luck out and a truck stop has Wi-fi. Then once I get home I will have to go to Starbucks to get Wi-fi there. Either way my blogging future looks very uncertain ahah! I am beyond excited to see my mom, and my little nephews, and my sisters too, I suppose. Just kidding guys I love you!!
On another busy note, my roomie has finally gotten off probation for SAPD and is a full time certified, no one tells me what to do POLICE OFFICER! So congrats to you sweetie :)..After all this guy traveled from El Paso to San Antonio 5 times in a 3 month period in order to go through the application process while holding a full time police officer job in El Paso. He then roughed it alone in a new city for 4 months in an academy that worked him to the bone, with an empty aparmtnet to come home to every night...then 6 weeks of FTO training and 2 months probation, It's all over now and you made it!!
With that piece of good news comes more....Since he worked so hard the apartment manager has asked him to be a "courtesy officer" for the place were we live. Which means he patrols the apartment complex on his time off in exchange he gets, well WE get, cause I attach like gum ahah! We get: A bigger apartment, 2 bedroom, 2 bath for less than half of what we pay now! I am super excited ! We are due to move out at the end of December. Which means when I come back to San Antonio I will be coming home to a new and bigger place!!
So I'll cut this short as not to bore you to death! I will miss you all so much, reading your blogs and enjoying your comments, but I will try every chance I get to keep up with your blogs. I am pretty sure I'll get to post before Christmas, but just in case Have a wonderful, wonderful Holiday Season! Enjoy your time off, and your time with family, be grateful and have fun. I know I will be....
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!! Have a wonderful holiday!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough the trip home will be a long one, it'll be worth it. Time with the family is very special, so we'll miss you in your absence.. but you can't pass up family.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your roommate and hooray for the bigger place. Lots of exciting news there.
Have a safe trip home!
ReplyDeletetag! your it! grab ur awards on my blog!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Be safe on the road and take tons of pics!
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip, sweetie! It's great about your apartment, though I thought your old decorations were already so lovely haha. :D Take careeeee!
ReplyDeletehey girl! i found your blog under my followers and now im following you! i love your blog :) and if you know el paso you must know las cruces! that's where im at :) sweet huh!
ReplyDeleteHave a good trip! Hopefully you'll be able to fin WiFi areas during your week long ride. It'd be interesting to read about your stops and the kinds of things you'll be seeing. =)
ReplyDeleteHave a good Christmas with your family!
WHOAA!! all of this sounds amazing. A super long road trip, check. A bigger apartment for less money, hell yea check!!! So happy for all these blessings that are coming your way.
ReplyDelete