Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm craving.......

It's no secret I am a "scent" whore!! I love good smells specially on me! I am the girl always being asked What are you wearing?? I have had some people tell me I have the best smelling hair! I pride myself in that, and though my perfume collection is extensive already, I own I good amount of Victoria's Secret (they have the best smelling stuff) and The entire Harajuku Lovers Collection an array of body sprays, and of course lotions and body washes. I am craving more!! Yes .........MORE!! This scents have me going crazy! and I am thisclose to running out and charging them all!! AHAHAH!

Are you kidding me with this? I love Kat Von D and anything she does I am there. I love her make-up and now perfume? She is leaving me so broke it's not even funny, I am so wanting these..(55.00 each for 1.7oz)
I have always loved D&G specially the Light Blue perfume, but the moment I saw this I knew I was sold! I loved the advertisement for it as well, beautiful naked people! They smell heavenly and this cute little collection has my name written all over it! (45.00 for 5/ 0.67oz bottles)

Oh Ms. Donna Karan have we met? It seems we have because the moment you created these scents you became me bestest friend! Now to top it all of you put my two favorite scents in a little collection Does you love me? I think you do. AND I LOVE YOU!!! (LOL)
(38.00 for 4/0.24oz bottles)
*All images from google images and all prices from Sephora.com

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're telling me. I have an addiction with perfumes and body splashes, etc, everything. My mom supplies for a few perfume shops here so I always manage to steal one or two items from my mom's collection. nyahahahaha. and that includes clinique happy (one of my favorite scents ever!). I love the pretty little perfume bottles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv Mariah Carey's new fragrance. I haven't smelled any of these b4.

    Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love perfume too! Kat Von D has a perfume. Oh great, I'm definitely going to have to check this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ima a scent whore as well. I must have at least 10 different bottles of perfume right now. LoL

    aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. chuck was obsessed with perfume/cologne last year and this year he's all "meh." in conclusion, i have to buy my own perfume this year, hmpf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always wondered how the dkny scent smelled! i'm so in love with lovely by sara jessica parker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love it! they're soooo pretty. :x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love those perfumes! :-)
    check out my blog and follow if u like.
    I'll follow back ;)
    happy newyear!

    www.the-ultimate-fashion-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for following, i'm following u too now.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!