Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are you serious??

(Picture obtained from charitybuzz.com)
So I was just on twitter yesterday when I noticed that Kim Kardashian was auctioning a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tweet for an opening bid of $500. Now what is wrong with this picture?? I realize that the money is going to charity, which I am all for that is great and wonderful but really?? You are telling me that a tweet from her is worth $500?? Who is she? What does she do? I mean beside her sex video and the fact that she is good looking, what is her talent? What is her artistic contribution?? I mean when I went to go see how much people were bidding it was up to $2,500?? I mean who has that much money and why would you spend it on a TWEET? A TWEET? REALLY?? How do you even know it's her? It's probably someone that works for her! I mean for 2,500 dollars I would at least expect a real birthday hug from her or something FUCK! We live in a messed up world seriously how can this be so uneven. People dying starving, children homeless, and yet someone has 2,500 to pay for a Kim Kardashian tweet! Oh well, I said my piece, now tell me what do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, that's ridiculous. :( I hate all these useless celebrities who can do nothing beyond spend daddy's money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't pay for a Tweet from her. I don't even know who she is. I would pay $500 for Neil Patrick Harris to dress up in his Dr Horrible gear or Michael C Hall to dress as Dexter and wish me a Happy Birthday. Or Jigsaw from Saw. But Kardashian? Nope.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!