Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We are all fundamentally...

You know how most people say "I believe all humans are fundamentally nice". Well scratch that here is what I believe... Most humans are fundamentally assholes....My reason to believe that of course has a lot to do with everything that I have been through in my long long 22 years of life....I simply believe that everyone as a human has the potential to be absolutely horrible...from a small degree such as hurting someone, to a huge degree which would be something like the murder of another human. I believe that we all have it in us somehow, someway the capability to kill someone else, whether literally or metaphorically. I also believe that we are all fundamentally selfish...Think about it most of our actions are selfish. After all we each have to look out for ourselves right? Even charity, becomes selfish when you are told to do it "in order to feel good about yourself" ultimately you get something in return...I know this a a gloomy blog and I apologize, but this is just me going through yet another f-up relationship. I can not understand how someone can be so selfish, so self-centered and how is it that I always end up in between? How can someone say "I love two people". I am confused I am trying to date this person but wait I still want you too?? WTF?? Talk about wanting your cake and eating it too...And why oh why do I have such low self-esteem that I always end up accepting this situation..There is no one to blame but myself. Honestly I should not even complain about it because I let myself so yeah....This is over .........

1 comment:

  1. Lady you are a beautiful person! You deserve the abcolute BEST! & dont let anyone tell you different!! Please feel free to email if you need anything! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!