Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So so Happy!


I guess it's the mail man's job to keep me happy lately. About a week ago I ordered a book off eBay named the Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner. There are a couple reasons why I ordered this book.



  1. Nicole (fellow blogger) blogged about it and a book club she is attending, unfortunately I can not attend the book club since it's in another state, but I still decided to check out the book.

  2. The book talks about something that I have often longed for, and looked for yet never seem to really find..........happiness

  3. The book also takes place in diffrent parts of the world ,which I like.


So after all this reasons I decided to order the book and I got it today!! I am excited to begin reading it. Thank you Nicole for blogging about this book.....



Well hope you are all having a great Wednesday!! I am off to church for the evening....

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so behind and the freakin meeting is friday!!! You will probably be done before me! haha =D Enjoy church.

    p.s. this whole tom is uber ridiculous missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like good reasons. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your book review, hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. a book!! i never felt lonely in my life..cuz..i loved to read.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great book. I need to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and my Twitter as well, and congrats on making it to my reader.

    I hope you find your happiness, and I hope you enjoy the book as well. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep me updated on the book! i'm interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely intrigued. Would love to know how you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!