Today I woke up very late, I had a super fun night last night with Tom, we went grocery shopping, and then I promised to buy him some dvds at Best Buy. While at Best Buy I was given a scare by the cashier there who told me that my credit card had been denied. I was absolutely mortified. First of all I keep great track of all my transactions so I knew I still had credit in my account, and Second I always give payments on time. I had to stand in line at cumtomer service for 30 minutes, just to be told that everything was fine and that the guy had made a mistake when charging me. I was happy nothing was wrong with my account and that Tom got his much beloved Freddy movies. Yes, that's what he wanted the whole series of Freddy Krueger movies, please don't make me explain this lol.....Anyway, if I was going to treat him , I was going to treat me, so I went to Barnes and Noble of course, where I bought a magazine and got us some hot choclates from Starbucks, I drove us around the cool city night, it was lovely. We finally got home and I put a pizza in the oven for dinner. Everything was lovely but most of all when I got the mail, there is was my latest issue of ELLE magazine with Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover. Best surprise ever I absolutely love her. I am always thrilled to see her or Jennifer Aniston on the cover, specially because they rarely come out on covers unless they are promoting something. Perfect ending to my night.........
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I LOVE SJP!!
Today I woke up very late, I had a super fun night last night with Tom, we went grocery shopping, and then I promised to buy him some dvds at Best Buy. While at Best Buy I was given a scare by the cashier there who told me that my credit card had been denied. I was absolutely mortified. First of all I keep great track of all my transactions so I knew I still had credit in my account, and Second I always give payments on time. I had to stand in line at cumtomer service for 30 minutes, just to be told that everything was fine and that the guy had made a mistake when charging me. I was happy nothing was wrong with my account and that Tom got his much beloved Freddy movies. Yes, that's what he wanted the whole series of Freddy Krueger movies, please don't make me explain this lol.....Anyway, if I was going to treat him , I was going to treat me, so I went to Barnes and Noble of course, where I bought a magazine and got us some hot choclates from Starbucks, I drove us around the cool city night, it was lovely. We finally got home and I put a pizza in the oven for dinner. Everything was lovely but most of all when I got the mail, there is was my latest issue of ELLE magazine with Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover. Best surprise ever I absolutely love her. I am always thrilled to see her or Jennifer Aniston on the cover, specially because they rarely come out on covers unless they are promoting something. Perfect ending to my night.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just got mine on the mail today!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read it
:D
Awww its official! I know we would totally be bff's because I heart jennifer aniston!!! lots. and damn it WHO's TOM!?!?!?! ok I am done =) Glad you ahd a great day =D
ReplyDeleteI keep tabs on my cards and my bank account but everytime I go to buy something I have this fear that my card won't work. lol
ReplyDelete