Thursday, November 5, 2009

How could I forget....

( In case you miss it from reading the blog, I think these guys are way hot!!)

With my recent move and all I completely forgot about something I had been waiting for. Another little known fact about me is that one of my favorite movies is The Boondock Saints, I absolutely love this movie. I was very excited to hear that they were making a sequel with the original actors which by the way for your FYI: ARE YUMMY!!...I am broke and I won't be able to go soon and it's not even playing in San Antonio (bummer) so far from what I have heard the movie is good, and if not I at least get to see those Irish brothers again.....So worth my 10 dollars lol. (Whenever I get to see it somewhere).

6 comments:

  1. I totaly love Boondock Saints too! I am super excited for the sequel, I just hope it is as good as the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have any hot ladies in the movie..lolz
    :-)

    Maybe that would tempt me to watch the movie..I neways might if it has got a good storyline..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didnt realize this was already out... im excited to see it too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of that movie. Is that bad? I'm kinda out of it, movie wise! If it's not G or PG, we don't get to see it most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to watch this movie! I think I watched it a while back with my ex but heck I cant remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I highly recommend you guys, if you have not seen it. It's a rated R film and a bit violent, it depends on what kind of movies you like, but I think it is a good film......

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!