Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Friend Making Monday (Late)

1.Turkey or Ham?
Turkey, Ham is usually used during Christmas around my house...

2. Favorite side dish.
Green bean casserole...I love green beans..

3. Favorite dessert.
Pumpkin Cheesecake...

4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
Um, I suffer from panic attacks in crowded places?? Let me think.....oh yeah..NO!!

5. If so, what's on the top of your list? N/A

6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
I am unfortunately far from home...and staying far...

7. Hosting or helping?
Hosting...

8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
The parade, in the morning...

9. What do you do after dinner?
Watch movies..hang out..

10. What are you most thankful for this year?
My health, my family, everything that the good Lord has provided me with...


Go participate if you wish....( http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/2009/11/friend-makin-mondays-thanksgiving.html)

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the Black Friday thing. UGH. Before I met Mr. Skittles I'd do my shopping at all night stores.. like at 3am. Or I'd have one of my kids go. After I met him, he'd go for me.

    I've been thinking some emails back and forth between us would be in order. Even though I'm not full-blown agoraphobic anymore the panic is still a large part of my life.

    My email is Skittles0366@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Turkey. Only couple days away. I'm WAY too excited about that. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin cheesecake? I've never had that, but I want to! I liked your response to what you're thankful. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont have twitter =/ I used to but i cancelled cuz i had no followers! LMAOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm pumpkin cheesecake. I must have tried every other variation of cheesecake but that. It sounds delicious. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love each and everyone of your comments thanks for taking the time to read and comment my blog!! Expect some blog love right back at ya!!